The City Council is soliciting applications for Planning Commission members, commencing on October 1. During the solicitation/ recruitment period, completed applications must be returned to the City Clerk by the deadline set forth in the Notice of Solicitation period.
- 3:00 pm
- Second Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted
- City Council Chambers
1901 Airport Rd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Planning Commission Agenda for November 8, 2018
Approval of the Minutes: October 11, 2018
a. Consider Ordinance No, 2018-XX, which proposes to regulate cannabis businesses in order to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the residents of the City of South Lake Tahoe, and visitors.
b. Presentation and Discussion on city Code Amendments to expand mobile vending opportunities in the City of South Lake Tahoe
- Judy Brown, Chair
- Craig Woodward, Vice-Chair
- Diana Madson, Commissioner
- Kili Ongoy, Commissione
- Jenna Palacio, Commissioner
Email Amanda Nolan Commission Liaison
Duties & Qualifications
- Assist in the preparation and update of and make recommendations to the City Council concerning the general plan for the physical development of the city
- Perform those duties set forth in Article 7 of the California Government Code under such conditions as the City Council may from time to time establish