Making a positive difference:
Human Resources & Risk Management ~ Recruiting, General Employment Questions, Workers Compensation & Health Benefits ~
Principal HR Analyst: (530) 542-6052
HR Analyst: (530) 542-6050
1901 Airport Road
South Lake Tahoe,
Fax: (530) 542-6156
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The City of South Lake Tahoe Human Resources Department is dedicated to serving City employees and the public. Human Resources is responsible for coordinating recruitment efforts for the City including creating eligibility lists for departments to use in making hiring decisions and for ensuring the integrity of the process. Human Resources also provides support to employees at all levels on a variety of issues. Examples include: career development, benefits, interpersonal working relationships, retirement, policy interpretation, performance, training, health insurance, safety, and workers compensation.
Current Employment Opportunities
To view a list of current employment opportunities with the City, click HERE
to go to the NeoGov website.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications are reviewed and screened without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, medical condition, sexual preference, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to promoting the following values:
- Diversity in engaging, respecting, and providing equal treatment to all.
- Integrity in actions that are based on honor – to create ethical character and a positive reputation.
- Teamwork in a process built upon common focus, flexibility, cooperation and communication.
- Respect in our obligation to treat all with civility by listening, comprehending, empathizing, and valuing opinions and perspectives.
- Responsive Customer Service to meet needs in a timely, proactive, courteous, and responsive manner by delivering on promises and commitments.
- Trust in providing accurate and consistent communication to maintain credibility.