Duties & Qualifications
- Member must reside within the Tahoe Basin portion of El Dorado County.
- Review and discuss Police Department policy.
- Receive, review, and discuss annual police employee personnel complaint statistics including number, nature, and outcomes of complaints.
- Receive, review, and discuss various transparency related reports on RIPA data, use of force, and other information as directed by the commission and allowable by law.
- Advise and assist the Police Department on recruitment strategies focusing on local and underrepresented populations
- Collaborate on community outreach strategies and local cultural competency training for police employees.
- Open forum to discuss any other police/community issues.
The Police Advisory Commission meets at least quarterly in the City Council Chambers to advise, assist and collaborate on police/community issues.
You may use this link to view the current Agenda and watch the Live Broadcast.
This link may also be used to view previously recorded meetings, agendas, and minutes.
Members Term expires
- Ayana Morali 2/2025
- Erika Gonzales 2/2025
- Tom Davis 2/2025
- Claudia Anderson 2/2024
- Justin Zunino 2/2024