The South Lake Tahoe Recreation Complex has the only year-round public pool in South Lake Tahoe. This six-lane 25-yard pool is indoors during the winter months and outdoors during the summer months. Both public recreation and lap swim times are available each day. When the pool is indoors, the air temperature is maintained at 70 degrees, and the water temperature is maintained between 78-83 degrees.
The Pool is Open
We are pleased to announce the pool will reopen and our COVID-19 operations plan has been approved for limited lap swim and water exercise by reservation only beginning April 26th, 2021.
Here is how it works:
- Log onto Sports Sign up cslt.sportssignup.com
- Select Swim Session desired (book up to 2 weeks in advance)
- Complete reservation and pay upon arrival.
Upon Arrival be advised:
- Do not swim if you are sick
- Face coverings are required when not swimming
- Follow signage to front desk check-in. You will be required to sign a COVID Waiver and the standard sign-in sheet at the front desk
- Pay for your session or show your pass
- Your temperature will be taken with a hand-held scanner
- Maintain a minimum of 6ft distance from others at all times
- Enjoy your long-awaited lap swim session.
Please cancel your reservation by phone (530.542.6056) if you are unable to swim on the day of your reservation so others who may be on a waiting list have an opportunity to swim.
Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times ~
Recreation Services Team
Swim suits are required. No t-shirts, cut-offs, or inflatable toys or flotation devices are allowed. Any child not potty trained must wear plastic pants over their swim diaper.
All non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be 3 feet 6 inches tall at the shoulder or pass the 45-foot swim test to be able to swim without an adult in the water with them. Non-swimmers may use loaner Coast Guard approved life jackets as long as an adult is in the water.