Residential Driveways

You must have a C12 license and a Certificate of Liability Insurance on file with the City, listing the City as additional insured, in order to work in the City’s right-of-way. City Liability Insurance and Contractor license must be on file with the City of South Lake Tahoe and must remain current throughout the paving season.

A BMP Calculation Spreadsheet demonstrating the treatment capacity is sufficient is required. If the property has been deemed Site Constrained by the TRPA, a BMP Source Control Certificate is required. More information can be found here.