A fire was reported just after 1:00 pm at a house on Lost Sheep Lane. South Lake Tahoe Fire and Rescue along with the assistance of Lake Valley Fire Protection District, CalTahoe EMS Paramedics, and South Lake Tahoe Police Department were able to contain the fire. The fire started in the chimney but fortunately did not extend to other homes or vegetation in the area. The homeowner was able to safely get out of the house and there are no other reported injuries at this time. Until further notice, the homeowner has been displaced and will be staying with family.