Join us for the inaugural Festival of Winter Lights on Friday, December 10 through Sunday, December 12!
Beginning on Friday, December 10, the Parks and Recreation Department, in partnership with the Lake Tahoe Historical Society, is kicking off a family-friendly winter celebration to bring our community back together, celebrate our history, welcome winter, and shop for the holidays.
The multi-day event will be staged in the parking lot of the museum located at 3058 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Event parking will be at the Recreation Center (1180 Rufus Allen Blvd).
Friday & Saturday * 4:00-8:00 pm * South Lake Tahoe Museum Lot
- Holiday in History at the Museum
- Outdoor Lighted Holiday Market sponsored by Winters Electric
- Borges Winter Carriage Rides
- Santa's House
- Christmas Fire Truck
- Holiday Performances by the LTUSD Choir
- Hot Drinks * Food Trucks * Live Music
Sunday * 3:00-8:00 pm * South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- Holiday Watch 'n Skate featuring Elf
- Bring a new toy to donate to Toys for Tots for a FREE skate rental
For more information visit https://fb.me/e/1Gw46AcCy.