South Lake Tahoe Mayor Hal Cole, Police Chief Brian Uhler and members of the South Lake Tahoe police department are recognizing the achievements of Michelle Rodriguez, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of California today at 1:00 at the Police Department.
The Mayor will read a proclamation which describes 20 years of successful prosecutions including:
• The Jaycee Dugard case,
• Operation Clean Sheets—Fraud against the Redevelopment Agency
• An official who was stealing residential units and selling them to developers
• Several child exploitation cases
• “Fedora Bandit” bank robbery case
• Johnny Poland witness tampering case
The event begins at 1:00 p.m. at the Police Department located at 1152 Johnson Boulevard.