The South Lake Tahoe Citizens Academy is a free, six session interactive course designed to provide residents with an in-depth look into municipal government, as well as, information about the services and programs of the City of South Lake Tahoe.
• Learn about City government operations and services
• Participate in dialogues with city leaders, city staff & other civic-minded residents
• See taxpayers' investments at work
• Expand their knowledge and become more informed on current and proposed projects within the City
• Gain appreciation for the City’s resources and capacity to meet the needs of the community
• Learn about opportunities to become more involved and help build a sustainable community
• Receive first-hand information and have the chance to ask questions on any topic at the end of each session