The South Lake Tahoe Police Department would like to cordially invite you and your employees to attend a free seminar presented by the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control on Monday, October 26th, from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, at the City Council Chambers at the South Lake Tahoe Airport, 1901 Airport Road.
The LEAD (Licensee Education on Alcohol and Drugs) seminar will give you:
• Information on what is acceptable I.D.; the best way to check I.D.; how to refuse service; signs and prevention of illicit drug activity, and more
• The facts about your criminal, civil, and ABC liability
• An update on California alcohol laws
• Helpful handouts
If you would like to attend, please complete the online registration before October 25th.
How to register:
1. Go to the ABC website: http://www.abc.ca.gov/
2. Find the Popular Links (right side of page) and select: >Server Awareness (LEAD) Training
3. Under “Licensee Education on Alcohol and Drugs” select: >Register for a L.E.A.D training class.
4. Locate the South Lake Tahoe Training on October 26th
5. Click on the calendar date: October 26th
6. Click >Register near the bottom of the page.
7. Fill in the appropriate information and click >Submit Registration
On the day of the training, please bring a copy of your ABC license and plan to arrive a few minutes early to sign in, as the program will begin promptly at 1:00 pm.